Interested in speaking at the 56th Annual HR Conference? Deadline to submit is November 8, 2019.
Access the CFP form here. Please read the information below thoroughly prior to submitting your presentation(s).
Benefits of Speaking at the 56th Annual Human Resources Conference & Expo
- Exposure to 200+ total attendees
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise/knowledge in the human resources field
- List of attendee contact information (mail and phone number) in advance of the conference and final list after the conference
- Opportunity to network with potential new clients, consisting of c-level executives, company decision-makers, purchasing managers, and HR professionals
- Complimentary conference registration, including all networking and meal functions on that day (non-transferable benefit for speakers only)
- One-night complimentary hotel stay at the conference hotel (for speakers from outside central Indiana, at the discretion of the conference planning committee)
- Name and company listed on all promotions
- Contact information featured on conference web site
- 10% conference discount code to share with your clients/customers
Speaker Payment Policy
No speaker honorarium or fees will be paid to any breakout session speaker for the conference. We do not cover meals outside of those provided at the conference nor provide a per diem.
Speaker Travel Policy
We will provide up to one night (one room per speaker) at the conference hotel only (The Westin Indianapolis) for speakers traveling from outside of central Indiana. All other travel costs incurred are the responsibility of the speaker (subject to change).
Once you begin the form you must complete it – you cannot save it and return. Therefore, to offer you some assistance before you begin, information you will need to complete the CFP form includes:
- All speaker(s) contact info
- Speaker biography (in paragraph format)
- Presentation title
- Presentation description (max 500 words)
- Presentation descriptive bullets for the brochure (three bullet points max)
- Presentation learning objectives, if different from brochure bullet points above (three bullet points max)
- Appropriate attendee experience level (novice, intermediate, advanced)
Access the CFP form here.
The deadline to submit a topic is November 8, 2019. Due to time limits on continuing education and promotional materials, this deadline is firm.
Turning in a presentation abstract does not guarantee you a spot on the agenda. The conference planning committee will decide from the submitted presentations which are appropriate for the 2020 agenda. You will be notified if you are chosen by December 27, 2019.
If you are interested in submitting a keynote, please send your presentation abstract and title, as well as speaking requirements, directly to Jennifer at [email protected]