The 56th Annual Human Resources Conference & Expo is Indiana’s longest running human resources conference. Presented by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, attendees learn the latest strategies in human resources, employee benefits and talent attraction/retention.
The summit features more than 40 breakout sessions over three days on cutting edge topics, as well as nationally renowned keynote speakers
Sponsorship benefits include:
- Your logo or name on more than 85,000 electronic and printed promotional materials
- Your logo or name on the conference web site with a link to your web site
- Opportunity to address the attendees during the opening general session or lunch
- 10’x8′ exhibit booth with two complimentary passes for booth attendants
- Complete electronic list of attendees (does not include email addresses)
- And more!
For more information on sponsorships, please contact Jim Wagner at 317-264-6876 or email email@example.com to learn more about sponsor opportunities. Please don’t delay in expressing your interest as opportunities sell out year after year for this conference!
“Partnering with the Indiana Chamber of Commerce on its HR Conference has been a great asset for our firm. This event has provided us with the opportunity to showcase our deep knowledge in labor and employment law, network with new clients, and connect with current clients. Working with the Chamber staff has always been very easy and rewarding, and we are extremely happy with the creativity the Chamber has provided us in maximizing our involvement
within the partnership.”
Frost Brown Todd LLC